Listen to recordings from our latest industry webinars on hot topics and products.
Click on a webinar below to view the recording.
- Understanding the Benefits of Geo-Fencing – When it comes to marketing, there are a host of strategies available to leverage to drive qualified leads and boost sales for your business. Gathering location data is one of them.
- Deep Dive into DSPs : Part 1 – Bot Traffic, Fake News, and Protecting Your Brand – Using the right DSP, marketers can more easily manage ad buying in a wide variety of real-time bidding networks.
- Deep Dive into DSPs : Part 3 – The Importance of Transparency: Tracking, Reporting, and Capabilities – Learn what are the benefits of a demand-side platform, what to look for in reporting from a DSP, and more.
- Using Social Distancing as the Centerpiece to your Advertising Strategy – This is brand new territory in marketing and advertising today. Most businesses have had to adapt their strategies to still be able to reach and offer products to their customers.
- Customer Loyalty Strategies and Ways to Steal From the Competition – In these new times more and more businesses are evaluating their partners to make sure they are getting the best service and products for their budget.
- Using Technology to Create Efficiencies and Increase Digital Selling – Since the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a major shift in the way we have to do business. These unprecedented times call for creative ways to keep driving revenue and business forward.
- SEO – Why Content Matters – As businesses begin to reopen with strict policies, communicating these policies along with services/products, specials offered, and new hours of operation will be critical in effectively standing out in local searches. Leveraging a strong SEO strategy is key to navigate these challenges that local businesses face in the wake of COVID-19.
- Deep Dive into Over-The-Top Television – With Over-The-Top TV (OTT) Advertising a company can reach cord-cutting TV viewers that are not available with traditional TV commercials and those streaming content via personal devices.
- Deep Dive into DSPs : Part 2 – Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs) and Programmatic Technology – Demand-Side Platforms enable marketers to effectively purchase the best video, search and mobile ads for given marketing campaigns.
- Digital Strategies to Stay Relevant and Stay in Front of Your Audience – With both political season and ever-changing news of the Coronavirus pandemic, internet usage is at an all-time high. Advertising inventory across ad exchanges has surged and this provides an opportunity for businesses to stay in front of their consumers at a critical time.
- Creative is King, especially during a Crisis – Visuals are often the most striking way to leave a lasting impression in the viewer ’s mind. That is what makes quality creative essential to grab the attention of your audience.
- Taking Your Local Clients to the Next Level with E-Commerce – As we move into situations where people are spending more time researching and shopping online it’s important to meet your customers where they are.
- Where Are Digital Dollars Being Spent? – During this time it is important to see where advertising dollars are being spent to understand how to hone your strategy and make sure you are getting in front of potential customers and on the most effective platforms.